Project Linings Ltd...are specialists in repairing, reconstructing, refurbishing & upgrading - leaking, corroded, rotten & dilapidated storage tanks on industrial sites across the UK and Ireland.
We repair underground & above ground tanks made of steel, tin, wood, fibreglass and concrete.
Tanks that store clean or dirty water, light & heavy fuel oils, wines & beers, wet & dry foodstuffs, chemicals & solvents, acids & alkalies etc...
Our fibreglass linings and high performance glass flake epoxy coating systems will protect your companies assets, infrastructure and the environment.
We can offer turnkey projects to suit your needs.
Our watertight waterproofing systems will repair and reconstruct...
- Fire water storage tanks, sprinkler water storage tanks and deluge tanks
- Drinking water and potable water tanks to WRAS and DWI specifications
- Underground and surface reservoirs
- Cooling towers, water towers, troughs, channels, wells and pits
- Crude oil, gas oil and light fuel tanks. Underground & above ground storage tanks
- Chemical & acid tanks, covering the full PH range
- Process water tanks, wastewater tanks, settlement & effluent tanks
- Steep tanks, vats, vessels and silos containing wines and food stuffs, etc.
All tank repairs are carried out by our confined spaces trained operatives.
Project Linings' operatives have unrivalled experience in working on industrial sites across the UK and Ireland and are very aware of the importance to health and safety in every aspect.
Project Linings is an accredited member of the Safe Contractor Scheme.
Visit www.safecontractor.com for more details.
WORKING IN THESE SECTORS
- Facilities management
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Distillers and brewers
- Oil, chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Water and waste water treatment companies
- Construction and civil engineers
- MOD, education, health authorities
- Local government and environment agencies
We can fix your tank. We have a vast range of tank lining systems and protective coatings designed to repair and reconstruct your leaking or deteriorating tanks, using GRP fibreglass linings, cementitious screeds and high performance industrial coatings.
Our completed fibreglass lining system forms a 'tank within a tank' within the existing, creating a seamless homogenous lining.
Our applied fibreglass lining system will extend the life of your storage tank and provide a long term cost effective alternative to replacement.
Our fibreglass tank lining systems are guaranteed for 25 years.
We carry out the preparatory sandblasting, required to the surfaces to guarantee the best adhesion of our linings and coatings.
We have tank lining and coating systems that can be applied to new and old concrete, tarmac, asphalt, carbon steel, mild steel, galvanised steel, fibreglass, wood, cast iron and previously painted surfaces etc.
Potable water tank repairs are made using WRAS approved linings and coatings.
Drinking water tank repair coatings carry DWI and NSF international approval. These systems are gloss finished for ease of cleaning and light in colour for easy inspection, essential in the prevention of bacterial growth, safeguarding and maintaining the quality of the stored water.
Chlorination is carried out to BS8558 before being putting tanks back into service.
For storing wet / dry foods, or beers wine and beverages we have coatings approved by the USDA and FDA for contact with food and beverages
Tank Cleaning & Inspections. Our site surveyors have decades of experience within the industry and are experts in their field. We can provide detailed reports with recommendations for the future use of any inspected underground or above ground tank.