Fibreglass Flat Roofing Systems
Project Linings are specialists in applying fibreglass flat roofing systems to industrial, commercial and residential properties.
It is now well known now, that a fibreglass flat roof will last pretty much forever and won't need replacing unlike felt roof systems.
There are many advantages to choosing a fibreglass flat roof.
- Our fibreglass flat roofing systems are available in most RAL or BS colours.
- Simulated lead roofing/ baton roll effect looks great and is installed at a fraction of the cost of a real lead roof. Better still, cannot be stolen for scrap.
- The watertight fibreglass flat roof system is a cold applied system, so no hot works are carried out during the application process.
- Walkways across the roof can be highlighted in different colours and a slip resistant finish can be applied.
- Our watertight fibreglass roofing system is also suitable for lining rainwater valleys, gutters, balconies, and green roof sub bases.
- The flat roof fibreglassing system can be applied to pitch roofs and vertical surfaces.
- The cured fibreglass roof is durable enough to withstand paving slabs or decking being added to create a roof terrace.
- Our watertight fibreglass flat roofing systems are ideal for refurbishment or as a new installation.
- It has green credentials as it lasts so much longer than many other systems.
- Existing flat roofs that can be upgraded to a warm roof by overlaying with ply backed PIR installation boards and then fibreglassed.
- Our seamless watertight fibreglass system can be applied using fire retardant resins.
- All applications are installed by our hardworking competent and safety conscious operatives.